Re: Provenance requirements for RDF named graphs

Luc et al:

At the last telecon, I mentioned that the W3C Provenance XG had generated a report on provenance requirements for RDF.  I agreed to add them to the wiki page that Satya started.

The XG report discussed five major requirements (identity, evolution, entailment, publication, and querying).  They intersect with some of the requirements that were already listed, so I added a note when it was the case (for example, we had mentioned the need for a provenance publisher to sign an RDF document).  There were 3 other requirements that were not listed so I added them (evolution, entailment, and querying).  To record the provenance of the items I added, I put at the bottom of the page a pointer to the report and included the report's description of the five requirements.

Yolanda