Re: PROV-ISSUE-94 (pe-attributes): are process executions characterized in the same way as entities? [Conceptual Model]

On 10/09/2011 22:20, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> PROV-ISSUE-94 (pe-attributes): are process executions characterized in the same way as entities? [Conceptual Model]

> Raised by: Luc Moreau
> On product: Conceptual Model
>

> are process executions characterized in the same way as entities? Should we give attributes to process executions?

Just like entities, I think that process executions should have an
identifier and a set of attributes that characterize them. That said, I
think that in the case of process executions, we can try to specify the
list of attributes, or at least a subset, that can be used for this
purpose: e.g., description, type (manual, automatic), etc.

Khalid