Re: proposed name for standard is PROV (deadline September 14th midnight GMT)

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 17:53:18 +0100
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
CC: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
I don't feel strongly enough about this to raise a formal objection, but I note
it is not one of the options for which we were polled, and it has a kind of
"awkward" feel to me.

But if other folks are happy with this, don't waste cycles by replying or trying
to convince me - I'll happily let it stand.