FW: provenance questionnaire, v2

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Miller [mailto:Michael.Miller@systemsbiology.org]
Sent: 06 September 2011 15:42
To: Deus, Helena; Egon Willighagen
Cc: public-lod@w3.org; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: RE: provenance questionnaire, v2

hi all,

i would think that an authorization trail would be very important (a quick search on the web for 'provenance authorization' came up with many hits so perhaps there is already one that can be incorporated).

in the museum world, for art works that disappeared during world war two, if a museum with a missing piece didn't have authorization from the museum it came from as part of the provenance, they are obliged to return it.  i would also think it would be important facet for certain queries.

cheers,
michael

Michael Miller
Software Engineer