Re: Definition of Entity

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:01:23 +0100
To: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
CC: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Graham,
A long time ago, we  agreed that we are defining an assertion language.
All constructs are asssertions.
We assert process execution, we assert entity, we assert derivation, etc.
Naming one these constructs assertion would make no sense!

Thanks for your input, we will use it in the next iteration, as
indicated in the previous email.