Re: about EntityInRole and assumedBy

I think that from a point of view of a consumer of the data the current
approach is more confusing than the opmo modeling.

With the current approach if I ask for the "uses" of a process execution I
would have to check each
of the entities to see if they are entitiesInRole or not, and if they are,
I would have to see which of the
entities of the other usage relationships are they representing.

With the opmo modeling I would be sure that every usage is linked to a
separate entity. In case I wanted more information,
I would ask for the n-ary relationships.

The current approach is more simple, and I like it. But I don't see how we
can overcome this issue easily. We could solve it
by not making entityInRole subclass of Entity, but that would change
everything, so I can't consider it a solution.

Best,
Daniel

PS: Mutiple uses of the same role would lead to multiple instances of
EntityInRole. Each entityInRole instance is unique
per processExecution.