Re: vocabulary simplification: two proposals to vote on [deadline, Oct 26 midnight, GMT]

Hi Jim, Stephan:

I would like to get a clear statement from RPI about this position. I would prefer to do this by consensus but will call for a vote if necessary.

It's really a matter of getting an easy to understand common sense name and activity seems to have support.

Thanks
Paul