Re: vocabulary simplification: two proposals to vote on [deadline, Oct 26 midnight, GMT]

Hi Stian,

Your comments about oven/cooking do not seem to be specific to activity,
they apply
to process execution too. In fact, they are symptomatic of the weak
definition of control,
but this is another issue.