Re: Prov-o call on Monday 12:00noon US ET

Hmm, Stian, every EntityInRole instance is unique, so we can associate it to
a certain time or duration.
In the end, it is very similar to having an n-ary relationship.

If not it would be confusing: we wouldn't be able to assign a time or
Location to the entityInRole. As you said,
if 2 different PEs use the same entityInRole and we assign to it a certain
time, we don't know which of the processes
used the entityInRole at which time.

That is why some people (I think Khalid), was voting for
contextualizedEntity instead of EntityInRole.

We discussed this on the early telecons, so maybe you are not aware :(

Thanks,
Daniel