Re: Prov-o call on Monday 12:00noon US ET

Hi Satya,
It is unlikely that I will be able to join the call this week.
For me, 'time' is the pressing issue.
- How do we asssociate time with PE, used, and wasGeneratedBy?
- Do we have examples with time, illustrating all potential use of time?
- Entities do not have time associated with them
Thanks,
Luc