writing a simple example in prov-o, help

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:41:25 +0200
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Following up about Graham's point of how we do we link to normal resources.

Here's an example I want to be able to write down:

I have a blog post at:

http://thinklinks.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/why-provenance-is-fundamental-for-people/

it contains a video:

http://www.ted.com/talks/paul_bloom_the_origins_of_pleasure.html

I want to say that the post was derived from the video.

Here's what I naturally wrote down:

@prefix prov: <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-o/>.

<http://thinklinks.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/why-provenance-is-fundamental-for-people/>

prov:wasDerivedFrom

<http://www.ted.com/talks/paul_bloom_the_origins_of_pleasure.html>.

This implies that both the post and the youtube video are of type
prov:Entity.

But that seems wrong because they are not characterized things. They
could change. Or is the url enough of a characterization?

Thanks,
Paul