writing a simple example in prov-o, help

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:41:25 +0200
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Following up about Graham's point of how we do we link to normal resources.

Here's an example I want to be able to write down:

I have a blog post at:

it contains a video:

I want to say that the post was derived from the video.

Here's what I naturally wrote down:

@prefix prov: <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-o/>.

This implies that both the post and the youtube video are of type

But that seems wrong because they are not characterized things. They
could change. Or is the url enough of a characterization?