PROV-ISSUE-131 (YolandaGil): Simplify the references to "recipe" in Provenance Data Model (PROV-DM) Draft [Data Model]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:42:29 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

PROV-ISSUE-131 (YolandaGil): Simplify the references to "recipe" in Provenance Data Model (PROV-DM) Draft [Data Model]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/131

Raised by: Yolanda Gil
On product: Data Model

Section 4.1:  I'd suggest to add to the example a css to create a web page as a "recipe", it seems to me like a simple example of a recipe that everyone with a web background can understand.  It is also an example where noone would think of representing it formally (as opposed to a workflow or a series of steps).

Section 5.2.2.: recipe link is described as "a domain-specific description of the activity".  Not clear the recipe link needs to be necessarily a description (eg the CSS program above).