Re: Weekly Connection Task Force Call - each Monday

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 07:03:29 -0700
To: Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>, "runnegar@isoc.org" <runnegar@isoc.org>, ehs@pobox.com, Carl Reed <creed@opengeospatial.org>, Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>, altintas@sdsc.edu, "stephen.cresswell@tso.co.uk" <stephen.cresswell@tso.co.uk>, Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Beginning tomorrow the Connection Task Force will resume meeting
together on a weekly basis (Monday at 15 minutes past the hour of our
Working Group telecon).

For tomorrow's meeting:

1) We will get updates from everyone.
2) Talk about our strategy for disseminating news of the PROV-O
working drafts to our connection communities and providing input back,
on where the news was disseminated and any immediate interest to our
overall working group.

Please use the US conference call number:
Conference Call Number:888-363-4749

Access Code:3717281#(Guests will hear music until the host enters the call)

Thanks,

Eric