Re: [PROV-O] issues in document

From: Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:30:44 -0400
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>, Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Paul,
Thanks for pointing this out.

I have removed most of the issues, except some that are open in the PROV-DM
and are relevant to PROV-O (in terms of how the classes/properties are
modeled).

I have retained the following:

> Provenance Container
> ISSUE-81
>
> Since, in Web applications an identifier is a URI that has global scope as
defined in the RFC 3986: Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) - "URIs have a
global scope and are interpreted consistently regardless of context..." [1]

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt

> wasDerivedFrom
> ISSUE-42
> ISSUE-43 (open but in dm)
>
> Both these issues are open in DM, hence for consistency and justifying
their current modeling in PROV-O.

> hadParticipant
> ISSUE-49 (open but in dm)
>
> Same reason as above.