Re: PROV-ISSUE-122: Constraint on wasGeneratedBy (PROV-DM and PROV-OM) [Conceptual Model]

Hi Paul,
Sorry about the mixup!

Constraint on wasGeneratedBy property (in PROV-DM document on Oct 10, 2011):
"If an assertion wasGeneratedBy(x,pe,q) or wasGeneratedBy(x,pe,q,t), then
generation of the thing denoted by x precedes the end of pe and follows the
beginning of pe."

Issue: An entity e may be generated before the end of pe, for example
a manufacturing PE can generate multiple entities before terminating.

Thanks.

Best,
Satya