Re: Comments on the current data model

Hi Simon,

I don't think it's possible to explain all concepts sequentially, since
many are dependent
on each other.

It is the case that it doesn't make much sense, in this model, for
multiple PEs to generate a
given entity (see text preceding generation-unicity).

However, we can't prevent asserters to assert multiple such assertions.

Hence, we define a property on well-formed-ness of accounts.

I don't understand your multiple granularities. Can you explain?

Luc