Re: PROV-ISSUE-119 (vanilla-rdf): How does vanilla RDF work with PROV Ontology [Formal Model]

 Hi Tim,

I agree with you that you can just assert it…but one would need examples. So the question is how do we bring the component examples up into the FPWD. Maybe we can put it as a link somewhere (non-normitive) in the spec. I think this would go a long way to addressing the question.

 I agree we should be better about making sure to use concrete examples

cheers,
Paul