PROV-ISSUE-119 (vanilla-rdf): How does vanilla RDF work with PROV Ontology [Formal Model]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 09:11:59 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

PROV-ISSUE-119 (vanilla-rdf): How does vanilla RDF work with PROV Ontology [Formal Model]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/119

Raised by: Paul Groth
On product: Formal Model

The Provenance Ontology uses OWL for a number of reasons. However, we agreed at the last F2F that it was a good idea for adoption that that OWL be easy to use in "vanilla RDF" or developer friendly RDF.

I was wondering if we could either add a section or another document that shows how some examples look in such vanilla rdf. Essentially, what can I do if I don't know anything about reasoning or even class hierarchies.