Re: PROV-ISSUE-129 (YolandaGil): Definitions of "Activity"/"Event"/"ProcessExecution" should be more crisp and differentiable in Provenance Data Model (PROV-DM) Draft [Data Model]

Hi Yolanda,

We aligned terminology, and are now using activity and activity record.
Furthermore, the time and event section has been fully rewritten.

I trust this addresses your concerns. I am closing the issue (pending
review).

Regards,
Luc