Re: PROV-ISSUE-51 (asserter-def): Asserter needs to be defined with respect to a provenance container/account [Conceptual Model]

Hi Paul,
We are now formally closing this issue, since, strictly, a notion of
asserter is now formally
defined in the model.
There is still an open question, which we have written as a note in
prov-dm: should we
consider the asserter to be an agent itself (currently, the asserter is
just an IRI whose interpretation
is outside the scope of prov-dm). This can be raised as a separate issue.
Regards,
Luc