Re: Plan to progress PROV-AQ to FPWD

Paul,

I'd also like to add:

4a. Remove Appendix C "Motivating scenario".

I think it's too dated to be part of this FPWD, and it was really included for
internal discussion rather than content that a user might be interested in.  I
think it's served its purpose.  It could be re-introduced in updated form in a
later draft if it's felt to be useful, but for now I think it does more harm
than good.