Re: Plan to progress PROV-AQ to FPWD

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:10:46 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Graham,

 From prov-dm:

<section id="sotd">
This document is part of a set of specifications aiming to define the
various aspects that are necessary to achieve the visition on
inter-operable interchange of provenance information in heterogeneous
environments such as the Web.   This document defines  the PROV-DM data
model for provenance, accompanied with a notation to express instances
of that data model for human consumption. Two other documents, to be
released shortly, are: 1) a normative serialization of PROV-DM in RDF,
specified by means of a mapping to the OWL2 Web Ontology Language; 2)
the mechanisms for accessing and querying provenance.
</section>