Re: Comments on the Primer

Hi,

just to pick up on Khalid's comments, which I agree with: whatever happened to the journalism example? I would indeed have imagined
the primer would be the right place for it.

I also agree that derivation should be pushed up as it is so central for provenance

Regards, -Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org