Re: PROV-WG Reminder: Review PAQ before FPWD vote

I was about to say I don't really mind, but I fear prov-qa may be a poor option:
(1) sounds like "quality assurance"
(2) it might appear to prioritize query over access

prov-aq as a recognizable expansion of PAQ?

prov-access (since query is a form of access)?