Re: PROV-ISSUE-149 (revision-asserter): Why does revision record include an asserter? [Data Model]

Hello,

A follow-up clarification regarding the same issue.

If entity Z is a revision of entity A, with an agent declaring Z a new
revision, and the resource has been through multiple changes before
this declaration, with the intermediate stages being entities B, C,
D... Y, then should the wasRevisionOf be asserted solely between Z and
A, or also between Z and B, Z and C etc.?

Thanks,
Simon