Re: prov-dm qualifier: a proposal to vote on (deadline Wednesday midnight GMT)

Luc,

Please feel free to close issue 140, however this plays out.

Separately, I have a slight concern with the phrasing I see here that might
suggest that all (entity) attributes are characterization (in light of the
discussion to not discriminate between characterizing and non-characterizing
attributes) - I'll need to look at the wider context to form a definite view,
but I was thinking that something like:

[[
Attribute-value pairs are introduced to associate additional information with
entities and activities.
]]

Might avoid the possible confusion.