Re: prov-dm derivation: three proposals to vote on (deadline Wednesday midnight GMT)

Hi Simon,

I still need to think about your email, but let's assume for now that
indeed we
need a non-transitive wasEventuallyDerivedFrom.  It would be good to
hear from the WG
whether this is something that we want indeed.

Paul and I have received feedback that it is a terrible name, and to my
mind, it was always a
placeholder to something more friendly.

So, can we come up with some naming that is intuitive?

Luc