Re: PROV-ISSUE-142 (Tlebo): Can roles only be Literals? [Data Model]

Hi Satya,

You are referring to owl typed literals.
Up to the prov-o team to map  prov-dm literals to what you find appropriate in owl.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ