Re: PROV-ISSUE-142 (Tlebo): Can roles only be Literals? [Data Model]

Hi Luc,

It was not my intent. Up to the ontology team to specify the mapping.

OWL does not allow object property to be defined between a types literal
and individuals [1]. As Stephan said, only Datatype property can be defined
between literal and individuals.

I am not sure how the ontology team can specify this mapping?

Best,
Satya

[1] OWL Primer:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-primer-20091027/#Object_Properties