Re: Kickstarting the Provenance Access and Query Task Force

On 20/05/2011 16:31, Olaf Hartig wrote:
> Hey,
>
> In order to start our work on a text about how provenance fits in the Web
> architecture I created a page for that text in our wiki:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Provenance_and_Web_Architecture
>
> Since we agreed to bootstrap the work on that text by taking Sec.6 of the
> XG final report as a starting point, I copied the complete section of the
> report into the new wiki page.

Are we going to discuss a process for this task force in the next call?

I see a lot of comments from Graham could be collected into raised
issues related to PAQ. Would that be the most effective way to bootstrap
discussions starting from the wiki page?

cheers,

Jun