Re: Kickstarting the Provenance Access and Query Task Force

Hi Olaf,

I agree with your proposal 1, a.k.a using sect. 6 of the final report as
the starting point for discussion.

Based on the feedback on the list, I wonder whether we should put into
an action of discussing and defining the scope of the PAQ task force in
the front. It's kind of related to your proposal 2.d. But I don't know
whether your list of actions in proposal 2 are in any particular order
or not.

cheers,

Jun