Re: discussion example

Hi Paul, all.
Sorry for the late response. By clarifying the location concept, I wasn't
referring to changing the example, I meant that we have to be careful when
stating that a resource has some provenance information located somewhere,
because if we don't model it properly it can be misunderstood with the
location the resource is referring to. For example, a travel guide can refer
to Paris, but it may be created in England.

I have also added some additional provenance questions about the example.
Please feel free to modify them if you don't agree with them.

Best,
Daniel