Re: concept illustrations for the data journalism example

Hi Jun,

At the time of the charter finalization,  a preference was expressed for
the list of concepts not to be included
in the charter document, to keep it concise. Instead we opted for an
explicit link to the final report, and
the following text that appears in "section 2. Scope":

/the Incubator Group has identified a set of concepts that will
constitute the core of PIL (see Section 8.1.4 of the Incubator Group
report
<http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/XGR-prov-20101214/#Proposed_Charter_for_a_Provenance_Interchange_Working_Group>).
/

I hope this clarifies this issue,