discussion example

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 18:09:44 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi All:

We agreed at yesterday's telecon[1] that we would adopt an example-based
approach to discussing the charter concepts.

You can find a data journalism example here [2]. This is strongly
inspired by the News Aggregator scenario from the incubator but has been
simplified. If also adds an element of linked data to the mix in
particular it tries to illustrate a connection to web architecture.

It covers all concepts listed in the charter. We added a little bit
around location to begin to address the comments from Carl [3].

What do you think? Is this a good example to work from?

It would be good to get an agreement on the example by Monday next week
so we can begin discussing concept illustrations before next week's telecon.

regards,
Paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2011-05-05#resolution_3
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceExample