Re: Bootstrapping the "Model Task Force"

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your feedback.

In a first instance, it would be nice to discuss the general approach,
since we seek to reach consensus on this, tomorrow at the teleconference.

If approved, then I think that Paul intends to go through concepts one
by one
(this will require probably more than tomorrow's call).

To structure the email discussion, we will raise ISSUEs, for which W3C
provides
some support, by tracking emails and linking them. ISSUE numbers appear
in email titles, and all discussion threads are summarized  automatically.
As an illustration, look at one of the ISSUEs raised in the rdf working
group
  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/35

I hope it helps,
Cheers,