Re: Connection Task Force telecon this morning?

Hi all,

I am leaving now (means, exactly after this mail ;-)) for a trip to
Berlin (beside other, I will be on the OKCON, http://okfn.org/okcon/)
and can not participate today. For the same reason, I won't be available
tomorrow in the main telecon, too.

I checked the contents in the wiki, I think we have enough pointers for
further discussions on the F2F meeting now. It would be great to
organize the contents a little bit and identify possible classes/groups
of connections so that we can adjust/extend the template for these
different groups, as the current one is clearly focused on another
provenance activity.

Cheers,

Kai