Re: prov-issue-11: what is version?

Hi Simon,

If we agree with the definition I suggested (possible Jim's too, I am
not sure), it shows that version (or is revision of) is not a primitive
notion in PIL, but can be derived from more primitive concepts.

I think we still need to take a view on this concept, since it is part
of the charter,
and we can't simply ignore it.

Luc