Re: Implementation Stakeholder questionnaire approval

Tiny URI: http://goo.gl/rHxAg

Have you got a standard blurb to use when announcing this?

I started drafting for "my" lists:

The W3C Provenance Working Group [1] is working on defining a standard
for recording provenance.

The group is conducting a survey [2] to identify and connect with
potential implementation stakeholders and coordinate test case
development and implementation activities.

If you or your organisation is developing software that might be
interested in implementing (ie. generating, reading or querying) the
W3C Provenance standard, the group would be grateful if you could
complete this survey: http://goo.gl/rHxAg

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/
[2] http://goo.gl/rHxAg

--