Re: Model Task Force Telcon -> plan to F2F

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:10:39 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Greetings,

in our telcon we have agreed on goals for the Model TF from here to the F2F. The goal is to produce a simple document to use as a
solid basis to facilitate the plenary discussion (so that specific issues can be raised with reference to the text, for example).

We aim to report back on the next telecon on Thu 30th with a draft.

The document should contain:

- curated definitions for each of the top 6 concepts listed here: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/F2F1_Model_Proposal
- open issues to be discussed. This means some reconciliation was not possible or some doubts emerged.
- an illustration of the concepts using our Journalism use case

--Paolo