Re: Definitions and provenance and invariance

Hi Satya,

The stuffs may be modelled in different ontologies, and hence may not
have necessarily
the same properties.

I have added two further comments.

-For instance, a rectangle A may have varying length and width, whereas
B, an IVP of A, may have a invariant area.

-The stuff states modelled by A and B are consistent: these states may
be modelled by different ontologies. It is left to the asserter to
establish their consistency (outside the scope of PIL).

Cheers,
Luc