Re: PROV-ISSUE-2: proposal to vote on - process execution in the past

Jim, I think your comment usefully focuses on the essential property to be
captured: the absence of alternative possibilities.  The whole past tense thing
is, I think the normal way in which the choice among possibilities is seen to be
resolved, but is not of itself the key feature.  Which I think is why I was
unconvinced by it.

Can we capture this crisply in the context of a process execution?

e.g.

A process execution represents a specific data processing activity in which in
which all inputs and outputs are fully determined.

My "0" still stands to Luc's original proposal, which should not be taken as an
objection to proceeding with it.