Access and Query proposals and issues

From: Simon Miles <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:43:07 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hello all,

Now that a template for the F2F access and query document is
available, we would like to encourage you all to add proposals to  the
Wiki page (below), or provide feedback on them on the mailing list.
Graham has started us off with some POWDER-related proposals which you
can see on the page.

If you want to make a point regarding access or query but are unsure
how or whether it fits into that document, please also feel free to
raise it on the mailing list so we can evaluate this (or, at worst,
record it for consideration after the F2F).

Simon and Yogesh

Dr Simon Miles
Lecturer, Department of Informatics
Kings College London, WC2R 2LS, UK