From: Luc Moreau [mailto:L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Sent: Sat 6/11/2011 2:00 AM
To: Myers, Jim
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3c.org
Subject: Re: PROV-ISSUE-8: defining generation in terms of `IVPT of'

Jim,

I had no concern. I wanted a clarification.
- a point in time before which X does not exist, and after which it exists
- a point in time within the duration of a process execution
That's clear.

I don't think the word relationship conveys this meaning of a transition/event/action though.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ