Re: PROV-ISSUE-8: defining generation in terms of `IVPT of'

Hi Luc,

To me this discussion on the generation thread was interesting for
derivation. I updated my definition of derivation using IVPT instead of
resource.

/derivation/ is a relationship that associates an IVPT to another
(different) IVPT specifying that the former contributed to the existence
of the latter. The two IVPTs may be views of the same or different
/things/. This can be captured by specializing the /derivation/
relationship, or by associating it with a property that specifies the
relationship between the two IVPTs.

As the discussion on derivation continues, I expect that we will
identify other kinds of derivations that we want to capture.

Thanks, khalid