Re: PROV-ISSUE-19: is this observable or not observable?

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:07:24 -0700
To: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
yes, I guess so, in the sense of events -> state transitions.
Not sure this captures everything though:  "Alice  forwarding an online post." is an observable event, but does it map to a state
change? in a natural way? or does that view force you to think of the world in terms of state machines :-)

Cheers, -Paolo