Re: PROV-ISSUE-4 (define-agent): Definition for Concept 'Agent' [Provenance Terminology]

Hi Jun, Khalid, Satya,

I have a few questions.

1. Can an agent be defined independently of processes?

2. You are using various verbs relating agents to process execution:

agent   controls            process execution  (Khalid)
agent   is involved in    process execution (Jun)
agent   is linked to       process execution (Satya)

Can these verbs be clarified further and distinguished?

Cheers,
Luc