Re: Query and access F2F document template

Graham,

Thanks. Yes, I agree your scope limitation and the two cases suggested
make sense, at least with regard to explaining POWDER's approach.

As for terminology, please feel free to raise specific concerns. My
feeling is that we would ideally write something which can immediately
make sense to someone developing a web client application which
provides access to the provenance of data it manipulates, which I take
to mean using language intuitive for the web in general but also not
being ambiguous. Any suggestion in meeting this ideal is gratefully
received.

Thanks,
Simon

Dr Simon Miles