Re: PROV-ISSUE-4 (define-agent): Definition for Concept 'Agent' [Provenance Terminology]

Hi Daniel, Jun and Satya,

I think this is a good point. I was wondering before this thread start,
whether the same "thing" can be treated as "agent" and "process execution".
For example a process execution pe_1 may initiates the execution of
another process execution pe_2, in which case, pe_1 can be viewed as an
agent.

So a legitimate question that we may need to create an independent issue
for is: "is it possible for the same 'thing' to be 'invariant' and
'agent' and 'process execution'?"

My first thought is that the notion of "view or account" will be useful
in this respect.

Thanks, khalid