Re: PROV-ISSUE-4 (define-agent): Definition for Concept 'Agent' [Provenance Terminology]

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:55:52 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Khalid,

I guess the reason you propose to name "agent" as "controller" is that
you define agent has a controlling role in the executions. But to me, an
agent might have a more relaxed role. It might just perform, participate
etc the execution, without necessarily having a very strong controlling
effect.

cheers,

Jun