PROV-ISSUE-2: towards a first proposal

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:29:39 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Given that we have a busy agenda on Thursday, we may not have time to
discuss issues related to the model.

There is some commonality in the definitions of Process Execution [1].

Hence, before putting the following proposal to a formal vote, I would like
to get a feel as to whether the proposal would get support, or whether
it needs to be amended.

PROPOSED:
   1. there is a distinction between process execution and process
specification/definition
   2. process specification/definition is referred to as recipe in the
charter and is out of scope for this WG
   3. terminology needs to be agreed on

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ConceptProcessExecution

Regards,